Welcome to Orlando elopement photography for capturing wedding ceremony events. Bozanich Photography is one of the market’s best agencies when it comes to portraits and is recommended by artists and models. Just like our other services in photography, we are here to help you make your wedding more than only a court marriage.
Orlando Elopement Photography
Bozanich Photography is a highly recommended Orlando elopement photographer for this occasion. Known for her upbeat, friendly, and flexible personality, the owner Kristina Bozanich is a true professional in the field. Kristina has stylistically photographed married couples, along with many guests, at a moment’s short notice and with months of planning.
For elopements that require some hustle, she does not fear to get sand in her shoes or to get in the rain. Literally, guys, she has climbed mountains in Japan, cliffs in Dover, and trekked some questionable trails (so she can definitely handle it!).
How to Plan Your Elopement in Orlando, FL
Couples that choose elopement over a large wedding are deciding to do something different from the norm. This decision is often based on the urge to do something adventurous, exciting, and often spontaneous. However, many of these couples may feel lost in where to look for an elopement photographer and who to pick.
When deciding to flee, there are three things that couples need to decide:
- When should the elopement take place?
- Where should we elope?
- How do we want this captured and remembered?
The first two parts should be easier decisions based on your interests and dynamics as a couple. Now, some couples choose to make a simple town hall arrangement, while others seek something bold (like climbing to the top of a mountain). Whichever you choose, the next item on the list is finding the right person or company to preserve the momentous event.
For equipment, Kristina is a pro in packing multiple cameras, lenses, backup SD cards, and batteries for the occasion. She has experience bringing such gear around the world and knows what conditions will be best to photograph in. And hey, if the conditions are not right either, she knows how to capture this too artistically. In rain or shine, she is an excellent photographer that unveils the raw emotion happening between the couple. By using modern post-processing techniques, she’ll capture your elopement in a way you would never forget!
If you’d like to book Bozanich Photography, here is how you can initiate the consultation or request:
- First, complete a Booking Request. In this form, provide all details or questions you may have for when you speak!
- Second, have an idea for your elopement plans to discuss at your consultation. Let her know where and when it will be happening. How will you elope? She is based in Saint Cloud, FL – will you need to talk about travel fees?
- Third, at the consultation, determine if she is the right photographer for you. When first meeting someone, you often know quite quickly if you’ll get along well with this person. Does she make planning less stressful? Do you admire her style of photography so much that you can trust her? Ask yourself these questions in deciding whether she is the right Orlando elopement photographer you are looking for.
In the finalization, Bozanich Photography, Orlando, Florida will offer you so many ways to celebrate your photos. Here is a summary of the items and services you can select:
- Online gallery to share with family and friends
- Gallery viewing in their private home
- Full resolution digital downloads
- Slideshow of best images captured.
- Memory book printed in hardcover.
- Photographic prints made by a professional lab that is color-calibrated
- Canvas Prints
- Metal prints
- And many other keepsakes.
If you have an idea of whether you are ready to hire a photographer for your elopement, don’t hesitate to submit the Booking Request for the consultation, or you can call Bozanich Photography directly at (321) 805-6828.